Nose Flute DWB
A downloadable Noseflute DWB
This DWB instrument was sampled at a samplerate of 96khz and is provided in the form of 32-bit uncompressed WAV files.
The nose flute is an instrument that is simply played by holding it up to your nose and modulating the sound with your mouth while you blow air from your nose.
- Adjustable parameters in Direct Wave.
- High quality sounds and the stems for other use cases.
- Recorded at a samplerate of 96kHz and are provided in 32-bit WAV files.
- NO nasty license-activation needed.
Make sure that you either have the free Direct Wave Player installed or the full version Direct Wave from Image-Line in order to being able to play this instrument!
Resale of this product or the samples it consists of is prohibited, this instrument can be used in commercial songs without attribution and is 100% royalty free.
In order to download this Noseflute DWB you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of 10.00€ EUR. You will get access to the following files:
- Added UVI Falcon VersionFeb 22, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.